Thursday, September 25, 2008

WHOOO-HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES!!!! We heard from our vet today and he told us that the pathologist found NO CANCER in Brizzy's biopsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEE!!!

Who says prayers don't work?!

Of course he did add the caveat that it's possible there's something deeper in Brizzy's bone that wasn't reached, so we're not totally out of the woods yet. BUT we choose to think that the Lord has decided we could keep our little woof around for a while longer. He'll be on strong antibiotics for another week and then we'll see what's next ... another biopsy, or something else.

But for today ... TODAY is a GOOD DAY!!!!!

5 comments:

Candy said...

I am doing the happy dance!!! Oh, and by the way that is a great pic of Ruth with the boys!

Jamie said...

I'm happy for this good news. yea!!!!!

Jamie said...

ps I love the gymnastic videos on the sidebar funny suff

Judy said...

Thank you Thank you to you both! I'm doing the happy dance too. :-) I rather like that picture of Ruth and the Boyz too. Now if I were extremely photoshop-proficient I'd figure out a way to superimpose myself in there ... hahaha.

Jamie, I'm glad you like the gymnastics sidebar. I thought that guy was HILARIOUS!

Julie said...

Those gymnastic videos were pretty funny.