Friday, July 11, 2008

Helloooooooo -- Here I AM!






Can you believe it?! I'm joining the 21st century. Hope you'll be happy - hope I am! I've been thinking about doing this for a while now but have been just a little too chicken. After all, what have I got to say that the world would want to read? Then again, I'm sure there won't be a crowd reading this - hah! Just people who know me, love me, and are tolerant of my quirks. :-) I hope that if you visit though, you'll find my ramblings interesting and worth your time. Happy Living, Everyone!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Great first post. Keep it up.

Wendy said...

Who says the cult didn't influence you. Great stretch, Judy!

WELL DONE!Way to go! Superb!FAR OUT! COOL! GREAT! Amazing Effort! Excellent! WONDERFUL! Keep Up The Good Blog! You've Outdone Yourself! Marvelous! First-Rate Job! Thumbs Up! DYNAMITE! You Made It Happen! I'm proud of you.

Deborah W said...

Whoooohooooo! You're #52 on my bloglines list! I've subscribed to your blog and will get notified every time you upload a new post. Great job, girlfriend!!

Jamie said...

Is that photo taken at Bajio's? yumm! This is going to be fun! I love talking to you so I'm sure I'll love your blog.