Monday, April 20, 2009

WATCH THESE! I PROMISE YOU WON'T BE SORRY

I only have a minute or two ('cause I'm hungry & want some lunch), but I just HAD to post this ... maybe some of you have already seen it. For those of you who haven't, you're in for a TREAT!!!!!! My sister Beezie sent me the following link this morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k

You've gotta watch it -- the YouTube clip will make you feel SO HAPPY!!!! And then move on to this (which I suspect is where it all started):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUZrrbgCdYc&NR=1

And then if you enjoyed both of those, watch THIS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVFNM8f9WnI&NR=1

I don't know who these guys are, but I'd give 'em hugs if I could because their "show" made me feel so very, very happy inside. In the midst of all the angst and sadness and depression in this world, isn't it wonderful to see people doing good and joyful things like this?!

3 comments:

Deborah W said...

AWESOME! I want to go to a train station and do what they're doing. Want to join me??? Luv ya! Deb

ermakaluso said...

I found your blog googling Cafe Rio Salad for Enrichment. I see you did it for 50 back in October...but I can't find if you ever posted the amounts of items you used. I am in California and trying to recreate it for all of us that NEVER get to go there. If you get a chance in the next couple of days, could you email me at marisabills at gmail dot com. Thank you so much!

Jamie said...

this was fun to watch tonight. I needed a little levity.
thanks