Thursday, April 16, 2009

It'll be fun to see the neighborhood blogs on this day ...

Spring! I want Spring! Oh wait, they say this IS Spring in Utah ...

Yes, it was quite the surprise for us too.

Summer! I want Summer! But ... how can I complain when it is THIS BEAUTIFUL?!

another shot ... our other neighbor ...

Except driving home from work last night -- in a blizzard -- at 11:30 at night was NOT a fun experience. I'm grateful for my winter driving lesson Margaret and Steve gave me at the beginning of the year.

I hope the flowers and newly budding trees survived!

2 comments:

Chad said...

Truly a beautiful sight!

Deborah W said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! I remember a "spring" snowfall one year when I was working there. I'll never forget the bright red and yellow tulips bowed under their heavy caps of snow. Lovely!